MODERATE Fire Danger for April 11 & 12

How to keep your property safe from wildfire:





Operational Permits

Operational Permits

Permits are required for certain types of operational projects, such as propane tank installs (temporary and permanent), tents over 400 square feet, open burn (which can include pig roasts, bonfires, and ditch clean-up), and special events (which can include haunted houses, carnivals, festivals, and large assemblies/gatherings). This is not an all-inclusive list.


Operational permit requests must be submitted at least ten (10) business days prior to your event. 


If your event is less than ten (10) business days when submitting the request form, please contact our office at 303.989.4307 after submittal to speak with an Assistant Fire Marshal to discuss the project.

For any questions regarding Operational Permits or Special Event Permits, please contact us at 303-989-4307 or email


Forms & Permits

The request form will be reviewed by an Assistant Fire Marshal and an invoice will be generated and emailed to the applicant for payment. Once payment is confirmed, a permit will be issued and you will be contacted to set up a time for an inspection.