Lets work together to reduce the risk of injury from falls and burns.
West Metro Fire Rescue and our community partners offer the following programs to residents within our District:
Home Safety Presentations - For apartment/condo buildings, independent to assisted living facilities, HOAs, group homes, and other community/residential groups. This presentation addresses home and fire safety, fall prevention and emergency preparedness.
Emergency Preparedness tools:
LookoutAlert Emergency Notification for Jefferson County Residents
Code Red Alert Emergency Notification system for Douglas County Residents
Safety items and information:
- Low-cost smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Fall Prevention Information and action through the Nymbl program
Contact us to request one of these presentations or services.
Life Safety Links
- Construction & Building Services
- Construction Permit Applications
- Code Compliance
- Community Education
- Community Involvement
- Community Risk Reduction
- Residential Info & Programs